Sunday 30 October 2016

Real love


I don’t want you to love me for the thickness of my lips.

I don’t want you to love me for the way my hair frames my face.

I don’t want you to love me for the colour of my eyes.

I don’t want you to love me for the contours of my face.

I don’t want you to love me for the curvatures of my body.

I don’t want you to love me for the colour of my skin.

I don’t want you to love me for how you perceive my external beauty.
I want you to love my depth as a person.

I want you to love the way I think.

I want you to love me for my values, principles and sense of morality.

I want you to love how my mind can connect to yours.

I want you to love our conversations.

I want you to love the way I make you feel.

I want you to love the passion that exudes out of me, in everything that I say and do.

I want you to love my inner strength.

I want you to love my inquisitiveness.

I want you to love my fragility.

I want you to love my inner struggles against my imperfect self.

I want you to love my personal growth and triumphs.

All I want, is for you, to love me for me.

Love me, for my true entirety

Liked what you read?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Liked what you read?
© A Million Thoughts A Minute . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig